Dynamics 365 Field Service helps organizations providing field-based services to their clients, thereby improving resource productivity for on-site installations maintenance services. D365 Field Service is an end-to-end solution that helps your business manage complex service agreements, maximize customer satisfaction, track inventory and assets, manage service orders and effectively identify and dispatch resources. On-top of all of this you also gain the intelligence needed to provide proactive and preventive service and support.
Manage your mobile workforce with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- Service forecasting: Track warranties against assets, provide visibility into terms and expiration dates.
- Accurate billing: Ensure that service and billing conform to warranty requirements. Classify assets and track location, repair history, and maintenance schedules.
- SLA management: Manage terms, conditions, and automated renewals of contracts and Service Level Agreements.
Schedule and Dispatch:
- Balanced workloads: Identify and organize available resources by category to intelligently balance workloads
- The best technician: Match skill sets of the technician against
the requirements of the work order.
- Optimized schedules: Decrease driving time between work by creating a schedule with geography, customer preference, availability, and SLAs in mind.
- Right-off Reduction: Accurately track service stock at mobile and ﬁxed locations. Manage updates and stock history for any location including updating
- Remote inventory access: Provide mobile access to inventory and
- Parts management: Manage inventory information for part transactions like requests, return material authorizations, stock adjustments or transfers.
- Interactive dashboards: Provide real-time views of key service metrics through fully customizable, interactive dashboards.
- Customer insight: Deepen customer insight and identify business opportunities by tracking and correlating customer satisfaction with service metrics.
- Trends and forecasting: Identify trends, explore scenarios, and forecast outcomes to reduce effort scores, improve performance and identify best practices.