Across the globe companies are creating more and more data without consideration for securing the data. Backup hardware and software can be expensive and offsite backup solutions using backup-tapes is usually shipped to an offsite location. Restoring backups from these backup-tapes is time consuming and expensive.
Introducing Backup and Restore services from Microsoft Azure:
- SLA for 99.95% uptime guaranteed by Microsoft
- You choose the data centre to run from, from 42 regions (soon also from African Based Data Regions)
- Deploy faster with cloud-based services
- Shift capex to Opex – focus more on projects that drive impact for the business
- Manage peak and elastic demand in a digital world
Start protecting your companies’ information on an enterprise grade Microsoft Azure infrastructure
- Creating backups into Azure, provides secure, 256bit encrypted storage that only you can access
- Data is backed up into 2 separate geographical locations, with 3 separate copies in each location. With 6 total copies, you can be assured that data cannot be lost
- Provides for a seamless experience by providing management of all backed up systems, from any web browser
- Ability to backup files, SQL backups or even full virtual machines
- Online based Virtual machines as well as on premise machines, can be backed up to Microsoft Azure
- Retain backups for as long as you wish.